- We DO NOT charge Up Front Fees
- Innovative tenant payment solution through our advanced property management software. Timely and Easy payments with secure recurring tenant billing (e-check) available on our website
- Up to date and interactive Google™ Mapping of our available properties through our website
- Our available rental properties are displayed on the leading rental and leasing web sites in the country
- We advertise and market on 120 of the top rental sites online which offer maximum exposure on your property
- Comprehensive and complete background checks on prospective tenants
- 24-hour hotline for tenant maintenance calls
- Regular inspections of all properties
- Negotiation of lease renewals and rent increases
- Evictions (if necessary) are professionally handled according to the law and to protect the owner’s investment property
- Direct deposit of rental payments to owner
- 24/7 online access to property statements and accounts
- Marketing and advertising of the property.
- Qualifying prospective tenants.
- Full state and locally approved lease agreements.
- Timely and complete move in and out inspections.
- Scheduled interim inspection of the property.
- Collection of rents and full eviction services.
- Maintaining accounting of all income and expenses.
- Handle problems incurred with the tenant, such as non-payment of rent, yard maintenance, etc.
- Initiate repairs or estimates to be made when necessary.
- Above all, we stay in constant correspondence with the owner of the
property being managed.
Please contact us today with any questions and to get started, after you have read the Property Management Overview (PDF).
Our goal is to lease your client's property to a qualified tenant and manage the property in its everyday maintenance needs.
What types of houses are you looking for?
We are looking for houses in good condition that are attractive, well located, and ready to occupy. We want quality homes that will attract quality tenants.
What price range of houses do you manage?
We typically look for homes that would attract middle-income tenants. We find homes in the $200,000 to $400,000 range attract the best tenants.
What locations do you cover?
We cover all areas of the Valley. We have an office in the South Las Vegas Valley.
What are the terms of the management agreement?
Each agreement is specific to the property and the resources it will require. That way, if you have a low maintenance property, you don't pay high maintenance fees.
What if a tenant tears up my house?
With our program, the chances of this happening are slim. Since we market quality properties, we attract stable tenants who will eventually qualify for a loan. That kind of tenant is rarely a problem.
What if a tenant needs to be evicted?
Although a rare occurrence, we will handle the process for you through our legal resources.
How quickly can you lease my property?
We can never say with certainty how long it will take to lease a property. Many factors come into play including location, time of year, price, quality of the applicants, and just being in the right place at the right time. Although vacancies can be unsettling, we follow our process until we find the right tenant.
How much will my property rent for?
Often owners will set rents based on how much they need to cover their mortgage, on how much they want, or on what they heard another home is getting. These methods almost always create problems. Arriving at the appropriate rent level can be a complex process that must take many factors into account. This is one of those areas in which hands-on experience comes into play.
What steps do you take to lease my property?
We know what works and what doesn't. We've developed a comprehensive marketing program that has worked well leasing thousands of homes. One of our tactics includes extensive newspaper and online advertising.
What are your Fees?
Our standard monthly management fee for a single family home is 8-10% of monthly rent, with a minimum $75. Our one-time administration fee is $300. Multiple home and unit discounts are available.
If you choose leasing services instead of full service management our Leasing fee is 75% of the first months rent, with a minimum $700.
When will I receive my funds each month?
You will receive your funds shortly after your tenant pays the rent. If paid on-time, you should receive your funds between the 10th and 15th of the month. You will also receive a monthly statement detailing your account activity.
Do you get my approval before ordering maintenance work?
Your agreement outlines the parameters for maintenance approvals. When the cost of a repair is expected to exceed the stated limit ($250), you will be contacted for your pre-approval, unless the work is deemed an emergency repair.
What is the fee if an outside agent brings in a tenant from the MLS?
The referral fee given to that agency would be between $300 - $500 depending on the property.
Do you pay the mortgage or the association fee on the property?
No, the owner is given the funds disbursed to do as they please.
"Experience the difference of True Professional Property Management Services" - Brian Hartsell, Broker, Key PM